Terms of service
Please read these Terms of service carefully before using Kicksta
- By using Kicksta, you automatically agree to these Terms, so you should first read them carefully. If you don’t wish to accept all Terms then please don’t use our service. Kicksta is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Kicksta at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username and password to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We don’t store, give away, or otherwise distribute your password to any third parties. We will not post, comment, or follow/unfollow any account on your account’s behalf.
- The expected amount of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the client to provide updated passwords to Kicksta during their use of the Kicksta service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing, and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor used.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Cancellation form must be completed five days in advance of next bill date to avoid next months charge.
- Semi-annual and annual contract plans are non refundable.
- Cancellation form must be completed in order to stop all activity on the account and discontinue billing.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.
This document was last updated on June 13, 2018